ASH HOST VIRTUAL SERVERS YOU CAN TRUST
VPS to Suit All Business Needs and Requirements.
Power, flexibility and control at your fingertips. Do more with an ASH HOST Virtual Private Server (VPS), customized for providing only the best for your business. Whether you’re looking to hire a single Virtual Private Server or several for all your business requirements, we can provide them all.
A virtual server is a server that shares hardware and software resources with other operating systems (OS), versus cloud servers. Virtual servers are popular in Web hosting environments as they are cost-effective and provide faster resource control.
ASH HOST deals in all types and sizes of Virtual Private Servers. We offer different VPS packages to satisfy all unique sets of requirements. You can have superuser-level access to the OS running your very own personalized Virtual Private Server. We offer choices in managed, or unmanaged servers.
Why choose a Virtual Private Server (VPS) for your Business?
- As a VPS is a shared resource, costs are much less than a dedicated physical server or cloud server of the same size,with the same resources.
- Functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server without all the issues offered by the same.
- Being a software-defined server makes a Virtual Private Server (VPS) easily created and configured.
- The Superuser-level access allows complete customization of the server. You pay for only what you need.
- Managed hosting allows you to leave some maintenance work for us so that you can focus more on your business.
- Easily scalable. You can start with a few sources and easily add more as your business grows over time.
Why choose ASH HOST for your VPS Server?
Because we use them ourselves! ASH HOST office and administration enjoy the significant benefits of Virtual Private Servers – take advantage of our experience with your own VPS today!
99.99% Up time Guarantee – ASH HOST has proven reliability history. We guarantee 99.99% up time for all online products
Instant Setup– ASH HOST powerful automated system will create your new VPS machine as soon as your order is confirmed. No waiting! You start enjoying the benefits of Virtual Private Servers immediately.
VPS Control Panel – A feature rich web based control panel offering boot, reboot, re-install and console options among other powerful features. Provides you control of your VPS via a browser, while all servers are supplied with root/administrative access providing you full control of your VPS at any level.
Linux OS–you can choose Linux OS, flexible according to your needs. Get up and running within seconds by selecting your preferred Linux OS. As Linux OS for Windows requires a Windows Cloud Server, ask us for further information as this is also included in our service offerings. Should you require an operating system other than what we have available, ask one of our experts to custom install your preferred OS.
Easy To Upgrade–ASH HOST VPS servers are re sizable, SSD powered virtual machines giving you the option to deploy the resources you need now and seamlessly upgrade at any time in the future.
WHM/cPanel – Make server management easier than ever by combining WHM/cPanel with your VPS.
Advanced Firewall – The ASH HOST Advanced Firewall offers an intuitive and comprehensive cost-effective solution to keeping your server safe. We can also add firewall rules for outbound and inbound connections, making the firewall bidirectional.
Unique IP Address – Every virtual server is assigned a unique IP address. Therefore there is no need to share your IP address with other servers. You also don’t need to be concerned about other servers gobbling up your CPU and RAM.
BENEFITS OF USING ASH HOST VIRTUAL SERVICES
- Security – To protect our clients, we ensure the highest level of security and compliancy the data center industry offers
- 99.9% up time guarantee – We keep your business operating 24/7
- NZ data centers – Our bare metal servers are hosted in our Auckland data centers with redundant power and internet connections
- 24/7 technical support – Our customer service is available round the clock, on all 7 days of the week.
- Server Monitoring Tools – We provide easy to use server tools such as Server Metrics, Bandwidth Usage, Backups and Firewall management directly from our client portal
- Server Management – Complex server management need not be a burden – multiple support options available